My Dear Frugalistas!!
Welcome to Thrilling Threads Thursday: A place for DIYs, crafts, lifestyle inspiration and fashion resourcefulness. Here you will find my ideas, as well as those of fellow amazing bloggers, who would put MacGyver to shame! 🙂
If you have an idea for a DIY, would like some help or guidance on a project (remember I’m def no expert) or want to share a fashion DIY, please email them to me!! I would love to read your stories, styling dilemmas, craft projects and comments. I want to share your talent and collaborate with you! 🙂
For this week, I’ve decided to Thrill you guys by answering some questions about myself!! I’ve received 4 awards this week thanks to some wonderful bloggers and I’m breaking the rules and just giving them to YOU!! I can’t only nominate a few, so I’ve decided that as my reader you deserve to receive these awards!! So go ahead, Grab them, share them and spread the love!! The only Rule: leave me a comment letting me know you’re taking it/them and link me back If you share them! 🙂
HERE I GO WITH MY ANSWERS AND TO GRAB THE AWARDS IS NOT A RULE TO ANSWER THESE!! YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN IF YOU DECIDE TO!! 🙂
1. If you could pick any view in the world for your home, what view would you want to see out of your windows? The city!! I have lived in the beach and woke up with the ocean breeze and blue endless water, but there is nothing that I love more than the vibrancy and lights of a downtown city view.
2. What is your favorite place to shop? I loveeeee Nordstrom!! They have the best savvy-shopping section, a huge juniors dept. (s-xl), great frugal brands, excellent customer service and even personal stylists on sight!! And no, I’m not a spokesperson for them, though I must say: I wish I was!!
3. Who is your celebrity crush? OMG! What a tricky question! I must say I’m slightly inclined to Ian Somerhalder and Chris Evans aka Capt America & Johnny Storm.
4. What is your fashion style? Well… classic-chic with a bit of a trendy edge to it but always very feminine and sophisticated! Lover of all things embellished! Does it make any sense? Let’s just say Eclectic then 🙂
5. Who or what is your fashion inspiration? Everything can be inspiring! From an old picture to an animal, hence the love for leopards and zebras. As to people, it all started with Cinderella, and the story of the “right shoe”; but, I have always had a weakness for Audrey, Grace, Marilyn, Princess Di, Gabrielle aka Coco and Liz. More currently Ms. Palermo.
6. What is your favorite song? I have so many!! I love anything OASIS, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Aerosmith, Coldplay and of course: U2!!!!
7. If you had an extra empty room, what would use it for? As a shoe closet!! I have about 50 shoe boxes on top of my closet because there isn’t more room around (mind you, I own about 150 pairs) So I have a little ladder always handy in my bathroom to reach those that are on top!
8. What is your dream career? Thankfully, I’m kinda living the dream. I love Writing & Styling! Expressing myself in words is the best feeling in the world! Been able to have people read my thoughts, my ideas and share theirs is just AMAZING!!
With Styling is all about helping other people see their beauty and true worth. Is more than clothes! I would love to take it up a notch and dress somebody on a couture one-of-a-kind Valentino, Dior or Marchesa gown!! Hey, a girl can dream!!
9. What is your favorite movie? Anything Hitchcock!! Very passionate about ‘The Birds’, ‘Vertigo’, ‘Psycho’ and ‘The 39 Steps’.
10. What is your favorite TV show? Sorry but I’m a funny fashion girl so Gossip Girl, project runway, The Big Bang Theory (c’mon, who doesn’t love Sheldon Cooper?), Royal Pains,
11. What is your favorite food? I’m a big eater and foodie so I love Colombian (of course!), Mexican, Thai and Japanese but my FAVE is Mediterranean food!!! I LOVE Baklava (Recipe Here From SophistiMom!), grape leaves, kibbee nayee, shawarma, fatoush, tabouleh and hummus!! Curious? Click here to check a menu!
Now Is Your Turn! Answer Any or All The Questions or Comment On Mine! Let’s Uncover Each Other Secrets! 🙂 Remember: It’s Always a Matter of Class Not Cash!!
♥Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Bloglovin’ & Tumblr: Hautefrugalista♥
+Thanks To All That Joined My T3: Trending Tuesday Twitter Party!! Remember To Join Me EVERY Tuesday at 9pm(UK) & 9pm(MIA)/6pm(L.A)!! The Hashtag is #HFT3 and Don’t Forget To Email Me Ideas For Topics!
+Cinderella and Shoe Closet Pic taken from my Pinterest 🙂