Happy Friday Fashion Fans!!
Welcome to a new series named ‘Frugalicious Fashion Friday’!! Here, I will share my latest interviews, Events, outfits and the articles from my online column ‘Spotted’ By Dee Trillo for SoFlaNights.Com!!
I have decided to do this weekly series so I can have room for a Haute surprise I have in store for all of you!! So every Friday, tune in to this frugalicious blog for a peak of all the happenings during that week! 🙂
Ok, so this is my week in frugalicious outfits, words and pics!! Enjoy, Share & Comment!
‘Fall Trends Preview’ at Neiman Marcus:
W/ Fellow Fashion Columnist and Fashion Icon Elysze Held
* GAP Black Tee With Silver Bottom Studs.
* Added a Vintage DIY Brooch!
* Guess ‘Black Glitter’ Grey Jeans
* Anne Michelle Pink & Ivory Cutout Heels
* Swarovski Silver Earrings
* Raymond Weil Watch
* Tous Black Bear Ring
* Jewelmint ‘Gatsby’ Bracelet.
* Lilly Pulitzer Pink & Green Beaded Clutch.
* Tempted ‘Back sequined’ black top
* 7 For All Mankind ‘Camo’ Jeans
* Shoedazzle Pink Colorblock Heels
* Lulu’s ‘Antoinette’ Coral/Beige Snakeskin Chain Strap Handbag
* Givenchy ‘Charms’ Necklace
* Cre Black Studs!
* F21 Black/Gold Bracelets
I never talk about menswear but Khotan’s Frugalicious Gent Outfit was just so effortlessly stylish that I had to share!!
*White Tee, Teal Jeans and Light Pink Belt & Boat Shoes.
W/ Brazilian Designer Kariza Fernandes Bringing The Camo Trend Back!
Which Outfit or Detail Did You Like The Most? Remember: It’s Always a Matter of Class Not Cash!!
♥Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Bloglovin’ & Tumblr: Hautefrugalista♥