What do you get when you mix fashion, bloggers, drinks and a runway show??!! Well my darlings, you get an amazing night!!
As promised here is the recap for the Fashion Bloggers Do It Better: Summer Edition Event!!
I had the wonderful opportunity to chat with some designers, bloggers and fashionistas. There were pop up shops, a blogger models Runway Show, Erin Chainani doing sketches and a fab take-home goodie bag courtesy of Bloomingdales, Cover Girl, Pantene and others.
My Frugalicious Outfit Of The Night was simple and chic, and since the ocassion deserved it, I put on a pair of my beloved Louboutins!! 🙂
* Costa Blanca Taupe Silk Pants from Gilt Groupe an Invitation-Only Shopping Site
* Blue & Green Chiffon Blouse.
* Christian Louboutin Peep Toe Pumps.
* Marc Jacobs black & Gold Clutch
* Givenchy ‘Charms’ Necklace.
* Marc Jacobs Studs.
* Michael Kors Gold and MOP Watch.
* Jewelmint ‘Houdini’ Bracelet.
* Marc Jacobs Bracelet from Gilt Groupe an Invitation-Only Shopping Site
* Jewelmint Cameo Ring.
What Did You Think Of My Outfit??! Remember it’s Always a Matter of Class Not Cash!!
♥Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Bloglovin’ & Tumblr: Hautefrugalista♥
Some Fab Pics!!
Leslie Munsell Dubbin, Owner and Creator of Beauty For Real
Lesley and Fab Makeup artists Stephanie Giles & Jamie BFR
Daisy Vazquez, Jewelry Designer of Thirteen Daisies
Some of Miami Fashion Bloggers:
Stephanie Gonzales, Owner of Boutique Love Shopping Miami
+Pics of Erin Chainani, Group Shot & Furor Moda Jewels Courtesy of Electric Blogarella