In case you haven’t noticed by now, I’m a huge fan of literature, so it’s fair to say the new film adaptation of ‘The Great Gatsby’ is one that has me really excited!
I consider Scott Fitzgerald’s novel as one of the greatest story in American literature. The story of a man that is eternally in love with a woman, the splendor of America in the 1920’s, the jewels, the flapper dresses, the decadent parties, are just some of the elements that make ‘The Great Gatsby’ one of my favorite books 🙂
Today, my title is not only inspired by ‘the Great Gatsby’ but also by one of my bracelets from Jewelmint, a Members-Only Jewelry Boutique created by actress Kate Bosworth and stylist Cher Coulter. Their pieces are sophisticated, unique, femenine and with great craftsmanship.
My Frugalicious Outfit Of The Day consists of art deco inspired accessories and a bright punch of color which creates a mix between delicate and edgy.
* Fire ‘Electric Blue’ jeans from Nordstrom
* Lush ‘Blush’ Satin & Cotton Top.
* Michael Kors stainless steel watch with Swarovski crystals.
* Juicy Couture Charms’ silver bracelet from Gilt Groupe an Invitation-Only Shopping Site
*Juicy Couture ‘Charms’ silver necklace.
* Jewelmint ‘Gatsby’ silver Bracelet with pave stones.
* Tous black bear ring.
* White gold and natural Amethyst Ring which was a gift from my parents on my graduation.
Is there any story that has inspired your fashion style? Remember: It’s Always a Matter of Class Not Cash!!
♥Follow Me On Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Bloglovin’ & Tumblr: HauteFrugalista♥