You’ll be wondering: what on earth could link two of the most iconic fashion houses with the most amazing illusionist of all times? Don’t worry! I haven’t lost my mind (yet!) and I promise that by the end of this post you will understand the reason behind the title.
I went to watch ‘The Avengers’ and have some boat sushi….The movie was beyond amazing! But what I really have to talk about is this super cool sushi place I went to. The concept is pretty unique: you sit at the bar, there’s a pond around the bar with a train of boats and these circle the water carrying different plates of food, Cool right?! Each plate has a different color which defines the price and you stock them up and that’s your final bill.
This was my first time at this kind of place, and for all the foodies out there, I really recommend this type of restaurant. It allows you to try different types of sushi, sashimi, appetizers and such, in small portions, and you only pay from $2 to $6 dollars per plate! 🙂
Now my fave part: the Frugalicious Outfit of The Day!
* Tommy Hilfiger black tank top.
* Fire jeans ‘Tahiti green’ that I found at Nordstrom.
* F21 Leopard Wedges.
* Gucci Sunglasses with cut-out sides from Nordstrom.
* Marc Jacobs black/gold Handbag.
* Marc by Marc Jacobs Studs.
* Givenchy ‘Charms Collection’ Star Necklace from Nordstrom!
* Michael Kors Watch.
* Juicy Couture Braided Bracelet from Gilt Groupe an Invitation-Only Shopping Site
* Shoedazzle Turquoise Ring
* Jewelmint ‘Houdini’ Bracelet which could be used as a bracelet or as handcuffs!!! Now that’s what I call fashionable and practical!
What do you think about the ‘Houdini’ Bracelet?
Remember it’s Always a Matter of Class Not Cash!!
♥Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Bloglovin’ & Tumblr: Hautefrugalista♥