Hello Fashion Fans,
Haz Click Para Espanol
If there is one classic “All-American” girl combo is tees and jeans. There are many reasons why this combination is so beloved among frugalistas. They are staple pieces, regardless if used separately or together, that can be used for day or night. A plain t-shirt can serve as focus piece during hot weather or as a layer during colder times. They come in a variety of colors, fabrics and shapes (V-neck/ boat style/ high-neck) that complement everyone’s body type, style and comfort level.
Jeans, on the other side, are simply a must-have on EVERY wardrobe. It doesn’t matter if you like pieces that are romantic, edgy, contemporary, vintage or glam, jeans will take you anywhere and through any scenario. The key its to pick the right rinse for the occasion. Lighter denim washes are perfect for day time, darker denim rinse works always, whereas leather coated jeans are perfect for night-time. But wait! where do pastels and bold colors fit in here? Well, let me tell you: ANYTIME! The amazing thing about jeans with designs, patterns (floral/ brocade/ ikat) and in vibrant hues, it’s that they can easily be taken day-to-night!
This time I’m showing you how to amp up the boring jeans & tee combo by using key pieces that will take you from the supermarket to the bar! All you need are the right accessories to turn this 2 piece outfit into 4 different ones!
* Black tee in V-neck because it’s the most flattering shape for every body type.
* Medium to Dark rinse skinny jeans. These are not your cigarette, super slim fit jeans, but rather the ones that leave room to breath!
Relax-Errands: I need to pick up the dry cleaners, go to the supermarket, get the kids from school, drop off meds for a sick relative, etc.
* Add a single layer necklace which makes the tee look a bit more polished.
* Add a leopard thing belt, because how can we live without a bit of animal print on our outfits, and tuck in the tee on the front.
* Add a men’s inspired watch to give some toughness, and few bracelets or rings.
* the weather call for riding boots, but during warmer climate, a pair of flats or sandals will do fine!
* Perfect handbag: a tote or carryall!